Remote Feng Shui consultations during Covid-19 are safe, easy and effective
First, I hope you are well and staying safe and sane during this trying time. I am one of the lucky ones, with my health intact, the opportunity to walk in a peaceful open space nearby, and with work that I love and can continue to do while under quarantine. This just touches the tip of how lucky I am; I hope you are one of the lucky ones, too.
I have always offered feng shui consultations remotely, via FaceTime, Zoom or Skype to clients that were not in the Greater Denver Metro area. Today, this is the service that I offer, period.
Remote consultations are safe, easy and effective.
As we slowly move from our stay-at-home to our safer-at-home restrictions, remote consultations may be the service I offer for the foreseeable future. Feng shui always looks to safety first, as a way to remind us that we can’t get creative about our spaces until we feel safe in them. Now and in the future, I can connect with you while we are both safe at home.
How does it work? Quite easily, I’m happy to report. And, the results are equally as good!
Already we can feel the new energy coming in …. and we look forward to implementing the other changes. Since we will be spending lots of time at home this feels like the perfect time to set our home up in such a nurturing and supportive way. Many Blessings and Gratitude to You,
Elizabeth and Rob (Metro Denver remote feng shui clients, March 2020)
Are you ready to try it? Here’s how a remote feng shui consultation works:
- You fill in the questionnaire on my website which tells me about your interest in feng shui, your favorite and least favorite areas and what goals you want to achieve with a feng shui consultation.
- I follow up with you about what I can do to help you reach your goals with a remote consultation. We determine the scope of the work and set our “appointment” based on an agreed technology.
- You send me your floor plan, digitally (either a scan of a hand-drawn plan or from architectural plans), photos of your space, and/or videos of your home or office. Start with the outside, and walk through the front door and through the entire space. Sending the videos via Dropbox, or other file-sharing service, works best as these files are usually quite large.
- I go to work reviewing the floor plan, photos and videos to help me get a three-dimensional sense of your space.
- I draw the Bagua grid on your floor plan, often including any additional floors you may have. I can show the command position for your desk in a home office, or best placement for beds. I send the Bagua to you in advance of our appointment for you to review. I may have questions about your space, such as location of storage areas and your choices for room usage at this time.
- I make notes to go over with you after I review your space through the lens of the Bagua. Now I’m ready to share ideas for enhancing with the 5 Elements and balancing with yin and yang.
- We have our scheduled video call on a phone or tablet, using FaceTime, Skype or Zoom. Together we “walk” through your space just as we would in a live consultation. You have the choice to record our conversation, stop and take notes along the way, or have me write up a report for you.
- We determine the best time for me to check back in with you. I remind you that you can contact me anytime with follow-up questions; it’s all part of the consultation package – live or remote!
That’s it! You have received a feng shui consultation remotely, with recommendations and a Bagua grid you can follow; you’re ready to get to work on bringing about the changes in your environment to help you reach your goals. If you request a report, I get that to you within five days. I have done remote consultations for clients in Oahu, Seattle, Boulder, Aspen, Santa Fe, San Francisco and now in Denver.
I would love to meet you in your space to share feng shui, but a remote consultation is a wonderful option to get you started now on making the changes you may have the time and energy to implement while you stay safer-at-home.
Stay safe and healthy!